Terms & Conditions
USER AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. OWNERSHIP – This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of Humanitour.com
2. LIMITATION ON USE OF WEBSITE – This Website is for your personal and noncommercial use. You agree that the travel services available on this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel and reservation services reservation available on this Website may result in you being denied access to such services.
3. YOUR WARRANTIES TO US – You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to supervise all usage of this Website by minors under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Website is true and accurate. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. The content and information on this, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Website, you agree not to use this Website or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect). While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services found through this Website, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Website.
4. LICENSE TO HUMANITOUR.COM – By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting Humanitour.com a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to: Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
5. USE OF SITE – Humanitour.com grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Humanitour.com, and/or its third party providers, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of Humanitour.com. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that Humanitour.com deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits Humanitour.com obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
6. TERMS OF SERVICE – Humanitour.com is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make contact with suppliers, and for no other purposes. Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services.
BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, HUMANITOUR.COM DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY – Humanitour.com and any third party providers make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis. Humanitour.com has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Humanitour.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. Humanitour.com and any third party providers do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site. Humanitour.com do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to the information and description of services displayed on Humanitour.com (including, without limitation, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general service description, etc.). Humanitour.com and third party providers expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Neither Humanitour.com nor any third party providers warrant that this site, its servers or any e-mail sent from Humanitour.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights which vary from state to state.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Humanitour.com assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. In no event shall Humanitour.com or ant third party providers be liable for any injury. Loss. Claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damage of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with any use of this site or content found herein.